With more people looking for a treatment that can benefit a wide range of skin concerns, the discovery of Morpheus8 instantly becomes the unicorn treatment in aesthetics today. This FDA-cleared technology is the industry leader in radiofrequency microneedling that pairs with radiofrequency (RF) energy to combat signs of aging. No wonder why Morpheus8 is the best tightening treatment as celebrities are queueing up to help take more years off their appearance. Scientifically proven, radiofrequency treatments can help rebuild collagen deep in the layers of the skin – making for an effective treatment that can be useful on any area of the body. However, Morpheus8 is typically used for the face, jawline, neck, abdomen, and buttocks to smooth wrinkles, scars, aging body skin, enlarged pores, stretch marks, and acne scars. It can non-surgically tighten and slim faces, jawlines, knees, arms, bra-fat, abdomens, and other places on the front and body.
What To Expect In This Treatment?
Before the treatment, a test spot is done to ensure the patient doesn’t have any adverse reactions. After numbing an area by a licensed medical technician, a gold-plated microneedling frequency device that reaches a depth of approximately 2 mm is stamped across the skin of the treatment that delivers the radiofrequency energy up to 4 millimeters and a thermal profile of 1mm, giving a total depth of 5mm. The depths of the needles are adjustable depending on the area a technician will apply, after which a nourishing serum such as a platelet-rich plasma or a vitamin concoction to address a particular concern.
The patient may feel pressure and dull discomfort during the procedure, but the numbing cream will help aid the pain. While Morpheus8 is relatively easy for recovery with no real downtime, a patient may expect 1-3 days of redness, itchiness, and swelling as doctors advised. While the treatment creates controlled microdamage, it shouldn’t leave real, lasting damage to the skin. It is vital to follow aftercare instructions before embarking on an ambitious skincare regimen, such as staying out of direct sun exposure for a few weeks and avoiding active ingredients like alpha-hydroxy acids or retinol until the skin heals sufficiently.
Who Are Candidates For Morpheus8 Treatment?
Morpheus8 treatment can safely benefit all skin types and tones, helping improve the appearance of the following:
- Acne scars and other scars are located on the face or body.
- Deep lines and creases.
- Enlarged Pores.
- Excessive Fats on the face and neck.
- Saggy face and neck.
- Uneven or rough skin texture.
- Sun damage.
- Stretch Marks.
How does Morpheus8 Work?
Given its stimulating effect on the production of collagen, the treatment is the best “Collagen Induction Therapy” there is than any other device currently offered. Its primary purpose is to smooth wrinkles and minimize other signs of aging but keep in mind that it does not cease aging. A series of 3 to 4 treatments could be considered depending on the extent of improvement a patient desires.
- Morpheus8 on face/ neck. Total Procedure Time is 60 mins. The technician will induce collagen production, tighten the skin, minimize pore size, improve skin texture, diminish scars and improve the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. It requires drawing blood from the patient, so one must hydrate at least 72 hours before the appointment. The total procedure time is 2 hours since it needs 1 hour before an appointment for topical numbing. A series of 3 sessions will give the best outcomes.
- Morpheus8 on under eye. Total Procedure Time is 60 mins. It stimulates collagen production in the dermis’s underlying layers since it is the thinnest on the body that starts to age, among other areas.
- Morpheus8 Hyperhidrosis for excessive sweating. Total procedure time will depend on the area that is treated. It is designed to deliver heat under the skin, reducing sweat glands in a single session. This will also reduce excessive sweating of the underarms, hands, and feet.
- Morpheus8 on the body. Total procedure time will depend on the area that is treated. The treatment can treat these body parts: stretch marks and texture irregularities on the skin, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, scars, and sun damage in the chest, arms, legs, abdomen, and glutes.
The treatment may show benefits within a few days of the first treatment and some skin tightening within three weeks. Patients will notice significant changes in the days following treatment, like smoother, more radiant skin as the collagen is stimulated over the next few weeks; the skin becomes tighter and more contoured. Most of the results are visible at 3-4 weeks, and the most dramatic results are seen in three months after the final session as the new collagen takes time to develop so that full results will be apparent.
Granted that aftercare sessions are followed, the result will take one year with solid skincare and regular sunscreen wear. The use of vitamin C, growth factors, peptides, or hyaluronic acid adds longevity to your results, while exfoliating cleansers and enzymatic masks can help expedite the skin’s healing process. There is a need for an annual follow-up session to help maintain ramped-up collagen production and its youthful benefits as the skin will continue to age at its usual rate.
What Are Its Side Effects?
Morpheus8 treatment is considered to be safe, though some may experience temporary side effects. It could be anything like pinpoint bleeding, scabbing, and tissue swelling or redness which are resolved within a few days, while Pinprick marks from the needles used should fade within two weeks on their own. While the treatment relatively creates microdamage that is controlled, it should not leave real and lasting damage to the skin. Nonetheless, the microneedling results are very technique-dependent, and the heat from the radiofrequency energy can increase the risk of potential harm. It is advisable to have this administered by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with years of experience to avoid serious side effects.
Where to get the best treatment?
As the world discovered more ways to cease aging through aesthetic injections, Morpheus8 became one of the highly leveraged treatments of today. Enchanted Medical Aesthetics offers cutting-edge personalized solutions to help clients look and feel their best through cosmetic treatments performed by highly trained and experienced medical providers and medical aestheticians. With years of experience, knowledge, passion, and advanced techniques, they provide clients with natural results they love—with a vision for a high-end, boutique-style space where facial aesthetics and anti-aging are prioritized.